Fast Start Cloud Business Builder
Being in business, we’re all too aware of the time and effort involved in turning an idea into something real.
Our Fast Start Package is designed to give you all the help you need to make your Offsite Backup Division profitable from day one.
Fast Start is designed to get you selling your own software (using our infrastructure) in as little as 3 days!
What WE do:
- We design your software using your company logo as the skin for all windows
- We give you access to unlimited Technical and Sales support to help you SELL
- We supply you with brandable client application forms
- We help you setup Direct Debit to receive payment from customers
- We list you on the Australian Backup Guide
- We refer inbound end-user enquiries to you as their local provider
- We represent you to large potential customers to help get the sale
- We can remotely churn across customers from an existing backup product
- We write informative blog posts to help you market effectively
What YOU do:
- Complete your Application Form and Email it back to us with logos attached
- Wait 3-5 days for your software to be built
- Decide what to charge, and start selling to your customers!
What else you need to know:
- You have your own customised software to deploy on servers, PCs and laptops
- You have your own allocation of backup space on our servers
- You create unlimited number of client accounts as you need them
- You only pay for combined storage of all backup accounts
- You monitor your clients backups from one easy to use dashboard
We exist solely to help MSPs incorporate Offsite Backup into their portfolio, and turn it into a profitable component of the business. In doing so, we assist in any way we can to help you grow.
One of the most important features of the service is that we do not pay our resellers a commission; instead you sell it and invoice your clients as you would the rest of your products. Not only that, we place no restrictions on your pricing. You can be a budget player, a premium provider, or anywhere in between.